Building Brain Resilience
For confidence, productivity and quality of life in later years.
A healthy brain can grow new connections at any age.
It’s your best non-prescription protection against Alzheimer’s.
Are you Right brain or Left brain?
Take two minutes to find out!
Want to carry on with more brain training?
Click the links:
Increase the power of your short-term memory – how many cat names and locations can you recall?
Live in Auckland? Wellington? Whangarei or Kerikeri?
Enrol for a Brain Fit for Life© course!
Want to be a Brain Fit for Life© Coach?
The Brain and Memory Foundation is here to help you:
- Are Avocados Brain Food?
- 5-minute workout for all ages.
- Helen asks: What can I do to prevent Alzheimer’s?
- How to remember things.
- Your Memory Check
- Is it Dementia or Alzheimer's?
- Cross-Train your Brain
- How to be a 'Brain Fit' Coach
- New Brain Fit for Life© Coaches
- Brain Fit for Life© Courses 2014
- Sleep-deprived? How to help.
- Why can't I sleep?
- Sleep Quiz - True or False?
- 12 Tips for Better Sleep.
- Will poor sleep make me fat?
Your shopping cart is empty
Visit the shop