Building Brain Resilience
For confidence, productivity and quality of life in later years.
A healthy brain can grow new connections at any age.
It’s your best non-prescription protection against Alzheimer’s.
Are you Right brain or Left brain?
Take two minutes to find out!
Want to carry on with more brain training?
Click the links:
Increase the power of your short-term memory – how many cat names and locations can you recall?
Live in Auckland? Whangarei or Kerikeri?
Enrol for a Brain Fit for Life© course!
Want to be a Brain Fit for Life© Coach?
The Brain and Memory Foundation is here to help you:
- Are Avocados Brain Food?
- New Brain Science Shows Taxi Drivers Have Bigger Brains.
- 5-minute workout for all ages.
- Helen asks: What can I do to prevent Alzheimer’s?
- How to remember things.
- Was This Déjà Vu?
- What do you know about Stress?
- How to Improve Your Brain
- Your Memory Check
- Is it Dementia or Alzheimer's?
- Why poor balance affects memory
- Brain Fit for Life© Courses 2014
- How Your Brain Forms a Habit
- Cross-Train your Brain
- How to be a 'Brain Fit' Coach