Building Brain Resilience
For confidence, productivity and quality of life in later years.
A healthy brain can grow new connections at any age.
It’s your best non-prescription protection against Alzheimer’s.
Are you Right brain or Left brain?
Take two minutes to find out!
Want to carry on with more brain training?
Click the links:
Increase the power of your short-term memory – how many cat names and locations can you recall?
The Brain and Memory Foundation is here to help you:
- Are Avocados Brain Food?
- New Brain Science Shows Taxi Drivers Have Bigger Brains.
- 5-minute workout for all ages.
- Helen asks: What can I do to prevent Alzheimer’s?
- How to remember things.
- Does Brain Tune Work?
- Is It Alzheimer's?
- Memory Trial Results Amaze!
- What do you know about Stress?
- The Multi-Tasking Myth
- How to Improve Your Brain
- Your Memory Check
- How Music Makes You Spend.
- How Much Practice Do I Need?
- How well can you read faces?