Building Brain Resilience
For confidence, productivity and quality of life in later years.
A healthy brain can grow new connections at any age.
It’s your best non-prescription protection against Alzheimer’s.
Who runs The Brain and Memory Foundation?
- For a speaking engagement
- To buy memory training products
- The enrol for a BrainFit course
- For consultations with The Memory Doctor
What do our customers say?
“I am thoroughly enjoying Memory Tune.
It has become part of my day.
I am already feeling more alert and confident.
I can remember all the images and the words from the first Tune of a week ago!”
Rev. John Burton Hunt, Canterbury.
“Your book has helped me gain confidence when going to auditions in front of the camera. The little tricks have been an invaluable aid in memorizing, preparing and then just “going for it” with gusto!” Barbara Farrell, Film and TV actor, Florida
“Gillian, thank you so much for your most interesting and informative talk last Friday. You held your audience in the palm of your hands. We all joined in willingly with your challenges. It is the best talk we have had in all the time I have been involved with Probus.” Val Cooper, Glendowie.
“The ebook is very useful and very easy to read and very user friendly.” Sylvia, California
- Are Avocados Brain Food?
- New Brain Science Shows Taxi Drivers Have Bigger Brains.
- 5-minute workout for all ages.
- Helen asks: What can I do to prevent Alzheimer’s?
- How to remember things.
- Does Brain Tune Work?
- Computer Use & Your Posture!
- Your Memory Check
- Is It Alzheimer's?
- Memory Trial Results Amaze!